Play YouTube Videos on Windows Media Player
Well YouTube is the place to find any kinda video you want. But the only thing I didn’t like is that the downloaded videos are in .flv format. And in my quest for a better option of getting these videos, I came across this FLV Online Converter which converts the Flash or .flv video into MPEG4 (AVI/MOV/MP4/MP3/3GP) file.. It’s very simple and easy. Here is a step by step instruction:
- Go to the FLV Online Converter.
- Just paste the URL of .flv file the Web page that embedded a YouTube Video like:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kEOOrPK2cg or the exact .flv file.
- From the dropdown choose the format you want it to be converted aaaaaaand
- The converter will download and convert to the video format you choose.
- Download the converted file.
However to play the video in Windows Media Player, you need to install the DIVX codec. Download the codec from here. So there you go. Download the videos of your choice and enjoy!!!